Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Haters


So, I have this media production company.  To a lot of people that can be pretty vague.  What I think it means, is that I’ve been working on all kinds of creative projects for different clients for the last few years and I work with a bunch of different people to get everything done.  And that’s just true.
So in one way I’m this impulsive, creative artist, but in another way, I’m more like the hypothetical progeny of Gordon Gecko and Alan Greenspan, but way better looking.

A common problem that a lot of creative people face, because their work carries so many subjective elements, is the problem of constantly stumbling upon:  Haters.  A-holes.   People who, regardless of their own creative output, feel the need to point out the inefficiencies of others.  Simply put, douche bags.  You know the ones.

Perfect example: check out the correspondence, in which I engaged, after responding to a listing on Craigslist.

The body:
I am looking to team up with others and grow my Final Cut editing and Color grading skills. I am looking for individuals in need of an editor/colorist, I only want more experience in return. Email me if you have a project I might be interested in. 

Thanks, 

Jason 
·       Location: Cleveland
·       it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
·       Compensation: no pay

Check out our correspondence below:




Search This Blog